Monday 3 December 2012

Winter Songs!

Diiiiiing Donnnng Dinnnng! It's here! Winter Songs, our new album has landed - brand new sparkly wintery artwork and full of the sound of cinnamon and cloves. You can download it from itunes or get your own beautiful copy right here from me and I will wrap it up and send it straight to your door with a Christmas wish. The album is filled with Winter Songs and Christmas songs - both original and some of my favourites. Amazingly played by the Troubadours and some special guests I really think it will make you feel real nice and Christmassy. Artwork by Sandra Whetham who's made it really really special - get your hands on a copy here and I will post it to you anywhere in the world x Happy Winter!


If you are in the UK and would like to come to our Christmas Winter Songs special gig in Manchester then please get your ticket here

No comments:

Post a Comment